Random Act of Kindness Oakville was there as well with CEO Rusty Baillie and Gerry Popp, OCF board member and RAK volunteer giving out RAK cards.
- How did you Share in RAK?
- Why RAK? Why OCF and our Partners decided to implement RAK Day in Oakville
- Fun With RAK Day 2012
- Wonderful Things are Happening in Oakville -TODAY!!!!!
- Registry for Organ Donation – Is This A RAK Idea?
- Kids are so clever
- Donna Messer talks with OCF’s CEO about RAK tomorrow
- Blogger Oh Joy shares an inspiring video
- Let Sandy Stir Up Some Kind Acts
- What to Do? Random Act of Kindness Day, November 9th
- EVENT: 06.26: OCF's AGM with Guest Speaker t/ Honourable Michael H. Wilson: ow.ly/m9HN4 19 hours ago
- "Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves." - James M. Barrie 19 hours ago
- RT @townofoakville: Students continue tradition of honouring veterans & their families at Bronte Veterans Garden: bit.ly/16A4HTY ht… 1 day ago
- LOVE #8! RT @mordensutoserve: The Top Ten Classic Cars. Do you agree? - ow.ly/m5zWu 1 day ago
- He who aspires to paradise should learn to deal with people with kindness. -- Abu Bakr 4 days ago