- How did you Share in RAK?
- Why RAK? Why OCF and our Partners decided to implement RAK Day in Oakville
- Fun With RAK Day 2012
- Wonderful Things are Happening in Oakville -TODAY!!!!!
- Registry for Organ Donation – Is This A RAK Idea?
- Kids are so clever
- Donna Messer talks with OCF’s CEO about RAK tomorrow
- Blogger Oh Joy shares an inspiring video
- Let Sandy Stir Up Some Kind Acts
- What to Do? Random Act of Kindness Day, November 9th
- LOVE this! "A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love." -- Max Muller #inspiration 1 day ago
- The weather is looking GREAT for the long weekend! Are you excited yet?? theweathernetwork.com/weather/canada… 1 day ago
- RT @yooncristina: "Humility = teachability, willingness to learn from one another for mututal learning and growing." @NickDeychak @GEOfunde… 2 days ago
- No great man ever complains of want of opportunities. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson 2 days ago
- Beautiful! The Lighthouse Program lights the way: halifaxnewsnet.ca/News/2013-05-1… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Despite the November-like weather lots of folks turned out for Oakville Downtown Business Improvement Association’s Fall Fair. Random Act of Kindness Oakville was there as well with CEO Rusty Baillie and Gerry Popp, OCF board member and RAK volunteer giving out … Continue reading
GNH stands for Gross National Happiness in the country of Bhutan and word has it that the GNH is going up thanks to the announcement of the upcoming wedding of King Jigma Khesar Namgel Wangchuck to Jetsun Pema. The royal … Continue reading
The Oakville Community Foundation, which is the organization behind Oakville’s Random Act of Kindness Day coming up on Nov. 4, released its report on the state of Oakville’s success as a community. Focusing on three areas of poverty, charitable giving/volunteerism … Continue reading