- How did you Share in RAK?
- Why RAK? Why OCF and our Partners decided to implement RAK Day in Oakville
- Fun With RAK Day 2012
- Wonderful Things are Happening in Oakville -TODAY!!!!!
- Registry for Organ Donation – Is This A RAK Idea?
- Kids are so clever
- Donna Messer talks with OCF’s CEO about RAK tomorrow
- Blogger Oh Joy shares an inspiring video
- Let Sandy Stir Up Some Kind Acts
- What to Do? Random Act of Kindness Day, November 9th
- LOVE this! "A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love." -- Max Muller #inspiration 1 day ago
- The weather is looking GREAT for the long weekend! Are you excited yet?? theweathernetwork.com/weather/canada… 1 day ago
- RT @yooncristina: "Humility = teachability, willingness to learn from one another for mututal learning and growing." @NickDeychak @GEOfunde… 2 days ago
- No great man ever complains of want of opportunities. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson 2 days ago
- Beautiful! The Lighthouse Program lights the way: halifaxnewsnet.ca/News/2013-05-1… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Small acts of kindness boost well-being! Those were the headlines in a recent media release talking about research coming out of York University. The survey of 700 people charted the effects of being nice to others and discovered participants reported an … Continue reading
This post came via my Facebook feed from one of my business associates and a friend. Donna Papacosta is a world-class blogger and podcaster having run her own company Trafalgar Communications for over 25 and, best of all, she lives … Continue reading
Here’s my random act of kindness for the day. I was at an organizing committee meeting for Random Act of Kindness Day in Oakville when the discussion went to social media and how to best use it. Lots of the … Continue reading
A news brief in the morning newspaper says that volunteering can work in your favour when you’re looking for a job. The information comes from a survey of 1,200 Canadian professionals that found that 84 per cent have been volunteers … Continue reading
That was the title of a speech given by Tyler at last week’s meeting of First Oakville Toastmasters Club. In Tyler’s speech he talked about how buying a cup of coffee for the next guy in the Tim Horton’s take-out … Continue reading
We were out for a drive last night when my wife Marion and drove by two cyclists on the side of the road. We kept driving but something in my mind said there was something not right. My thought was … Continue reading